Nexans medium voltage cable terminations;
- Provides electrical and mechanical energy continuity
- It connects the cable to the canopy, transformer or air-insulated cell (AIS).
- It is a complementary element of cable and an integrated product of cable systems.
MV Cable Terminations:
- It is widely used by distribution companies and in applications in industrial areas (infrastructure and construction) by being applied to single or three-core polymer cables.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use exposed to prolonged sunlight and other weather conditions
- It is fully screened and waterproof.
- It is applied to single or three core polymer cables laid above or below ground.
- It is applied up to a voltage level of 1 kV in low voltage, 52 kV in medium voltage, and 500 kV in high voltage.
Raychem Medium Voltage Cable Terminations have been used successfully in electrical enterprises and industrial organizations all over the world for more than three decades.
Raychem MV Cable Terminations:
- Heat Shrink and Elastomer technology
- Impedance stress control system
- Advanced superficial arc prevention
- Resistant to ultraviolet and erosion
- Quick and convenient to use
- Compatibility with clamped, welded or screw connection systems
- Resistance to external impacts
- Internal application